By Ken W. Collier
Using Agile equipment, you could convey a ways larger innovation, price, and caliber to any information warehousing (DW), company intelligence (BI), or analytics undertaking. although, traditional Agile equipment needs to be conscientiously tailored to handle the original features of DW/BI tasks. In Agile Analytics, Agile pioneer Ken Collier exhibits easy methods to just do that.
Collier introduces platform-agnostic Agile options for integrating infrastructures such as various operational, legacy, and area of expertise platforms that blend advertisement and customized code. utilizing operating examples, he indicates find out how to deal with analytics improvement groups with extensively assorted ability units and the way to help huge, immense and fast-growing info volumes. Collier’s thoughts supply optimum worth no matter if your initiatives contain “back-end” information administration, “front-end” enterprise research, or both.
- Part I makes a speciality of Agile undertaking administration options and supply crew coordination, introducing center practices that form the best way your Agile DW/BI venture group can collaborate towards success
- Part II offers technical equipment for allowing non-stop supply of industrial price at production-quality degrees, together with evolving more advantageous designs; test-driven DW improvement; model keep an eye on; and undertaking automation
Collier brings jointly confirmed recommendations you could practice correct now—whether you’re an IT decision-maker, info warehouse expert, database administrator, enterprise intelligence professional, or database developer. together with his aid, you could mitigate undertaking hazard, increase enterprise alignment, in achieving greater results—and rejoice alongside the way.
Read Online or Download Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) PDF
Best data mining books
Exploiting the wealthy info present in digital overall healthiness documents (EHRs) can facilitate higher clinical learn and enhance the standard of clinical perform. previously, a trivial quantity of analysis has been released at the demanding situations of leveraging this data. Addressing those demanding situations, info Discovery on digital healthiness documents explores the expertise to unharness the information kept in EHRs.
There's a expensive false impression in enterprise today—that the single facts that issues is enormous info, and that complicated instruments and knowledge scientists are required to extract any functional details. not anything may be additional from the reality. In in the back of each stable determination, authors and analytics specialists Piyanka Jain and Puneet Sharma show how execs at any point can take the data at their disposal and leverage it to make larger judgements.
Useful enterprise Analytics utilizing SAS: A Hands-on advisor exhibits SAS clients and businesspeople tips on how to examine facts successfully in real-life company eventualities. The ebook starts off with an advent to analytics, analytical instruments, and SAS programming. The authors—both SAS, records, analytics, and massive information experts—first exhibit how SAS is utilized in company, after which find out how to start programming in SAS by way of uploading information and studying the right way to control it.
Information uncertainty largely exists in lots of purposes, and an doubtful information circulate is a sequence of doubtful tuples that arrive quickly. even if, conventional innovations for deterministic facts streams can't be utilized to house information uncertainty at once as a result exponential progress of attainable resolution area.
- Data Mining in Agriculture: 34 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Quality of Experience und Quality of Service im Mobilkommunikationsbereich: Von den grundlegenden Konzepten zur praktischen Umsetzung (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Business Analytics Principles, Concepts, and Applications with SAS: What, Why, and How (FT Press Analytics)
- Forensik in der digitalen Welt: Moderne Methoden der forensischen Fallarbeit in der digitalen und digitalisierten realen Welt (German Edition)
- Clustering: A Data Recovery Approach, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer Science & Data Analysis)
- Scaling Apache Solr
Additional info for Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series)
Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) by Ken W. Collier