By John Dent,Ronald M Harden,John Dent MMEd MD FHEA FRCSEd,Ronald M Harden OBE MD FRCP(Glas) FRCPC FRCSEd
This Fourth version of the hugely praised functional consultant for clinical academics presents a bridge among the theoretical facets of clinical schooling and the supply of enthusiastic and powerful educating in easy technological know-how and medical medication. Healthcare execs are dedicated academics and this ebook is a pragmatic consultant to aid them maximise their functionality.
- Practical consultant for scientific lecturers charts the regular upward push of world curiosity in scientific schooling in a concise format.
- This is a hugely sensible booklet with beneficial "Tips" in the course of the text.
- The continuous emergence of latest subject matters that are of curiosity to lecturers in all healthcare disciplines is acknowledged during this new version with seven new chapters: The hidden curriculum; workforce dependent studying; sufferer defense; evaluation of attitudes and professionalism; clinical schooling management; scientific schooling learn; and the way to regulate a scientific college
- An enlarged workforce of seventy three authors from 14 international locations supply either a global point of view and a multiprofessional method of issues of curiosity to all healthcare teachers.
Read or Download A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers E-Book PDF
Best medical education & training books
Make or holiday recommendation on moving into the residency application of your selection Written through scientific scholars who lately accomplished the fit strategy First relief for the fit is a insider's consultant to getting ready for and succeeding within the fit strategy. The 5th variation contains a new, two-color inside layout, the most recent data and suggestion on matching in each one strong point and significant sub-specialty, suggestion on getting ready for the 4th yr of scientific college, and detailed concerns for IMGs and citizens with younger households.
Commonly praised for its transparent and constant association, plentiful illustrations, and emphasis on medical purposes, scientific Anatomy through areas offers the effortless beneficial properties and specialist views that experience made the textbook one of many most sensible instructing and studying assets for these looking insights into the sensible software of anatomy.
Nearly all of error, litigation, and proceedings within the healthiness carrier are because of 'human factors', but the time period remains to be no longer extensively understood and is usually used interchangeably to consult crew education or conversation abilities. even though together with those, the topic of 'human components' is going a ways past this to examine platforms, environmental impacts, and interactions with apparatus, as well as self-awareness and human interplay.
The stresses of recent medication position neurosurgeons at monstrous threat of emotional and mental misery. The functionality in a high-end, excessive stakes, swiftly altering, multi-tasked surroundings, fraught with inescapably terrible results, human tragedies, threat of litigation, unrelenting calls for, and a lot more.
- The Neurology and Psychiatry Work-Up (Patient Encounters)
- Rubin's Pathology: Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine (Pathology (Rubin))
- Elsevier's Integrated Review Immunology and Microbiology E-Book: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
- Mastering the USMLE Step 2 CS, Third Edition: Clinical Skills
- How to Succeed at Medical School: An Essential Guide to Learning (HOW - How To)
Extra info for A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers E-Book
A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers E-Book by John Dent,Ronald M Harden,John Dent MMEd MD FHEA FRCSEd,Ronald M Harden OBE MD FRCP(Glas) FRCPC FRCSEd